[o266fe]

My stupid pig of a father never fails to irritate us. Now he's just sitting outside by himself watching Scorpion King. And before that I was sitting outside with him reading the newspapers. He was just mumbling his usual irrelevant and stupid comments to the irresponsive me. He pissed my mom off. He took a can of beer to drink as he watched the show and my mom was about to tell him something, but he never gave her a chance to continue after like 3 words. That idiot. He doesn't even want to pick up the house phone when it was ringing just now. And it rang for a long time. He is really such a PIG. He was eyeing my potato chips but I hung onto it until I finished it. Muahaha. Then before scorpion king he was using MS Word, and giving stupid comments as usual. At first he couldn't find microsoft office, and only saw microsoft works. Then when he finally got into Word (after help from my sis) he went and used some dingfont and wanted my mom to decipher. Then he spelt Christmas as 'chrismas'. Hello as 'hellow'. W E V.

Comments