[o273fe]




Wanted to upload more pics, but it will only lag the loading of my blog. Anyway, went harbourfront/vivo after theatre studies practice yesterday for lunch. Went on board the oldest mission ship some MC Duolos or whatever, and camwhored. Haha.. not really camwhored but took a few pics. Hahaha, I shall leave my comments on the pics to myself. ;) Then went to nat's house for steamboat. (THANKS Nat!) Camwhored there.. now that's is real camwhoring. But my phone was running really low on juice so I restricted the shots. After the steamboat, we went into nat's room and played drinking games. Glad that I was lucky and quite good at the games, or I would had have to drink more. But I still had to drink. Round 1, gin tonic? Round 2, white wine. Round 3, Chivas Regal Scottish Whisky. The last one we had was just some blackcurrant thing her sis made, and we drank that voluntarily because it was nice. I thought that the white wine and whisky didn't go down so well with me because the alcohol taste was really strong and stung my mouth. I didn't get red or anything. Gordon looked like a cooked lobster. However, when I reached the bus-stop, I could feel the heat on my face, but couldn't check if my face was red because the lights were too dim for me to see clearly. Then on the bus, when I finally was able to check my face, IT WAS RED. Thank goodness I was in the seat just behind the driver's, or people would be looking at this fried faced girl. Then when I reached redhill, my sis said I smelt like I drank. I didn't know I smelt of alcohol. I know my clothes didn't. So where? Perhaps my mouth. HAHAHA. Fell onto bed after I bathed and everything, at about 12am. Morning woke to lots of vulgarities exchanged by an uncle downstairs, and found that I got a little bit of rash. Thank goodness it subsided after a while.

Comments