[o277fe]

How weird. Had a dream/nightmare about my first driving lesson. In reality, I have no direct bus to wherever the instructor is going to meet me. Last night, I dreamt that I was on the mrt with my father and sister. It was going in the direction of Pasir Ris. And I MISSED the Gombak stop. So I alighted at, Clementi I think, and went to the other side of the tracks to get to Gombak. But I went up the same escalator and ended up at the wrong side again. And because of that, I missed one train. I was already late, like 5pm? My lesson was scheduled at 3pm, then changed to 1pm. So either way I was freaking late. Then when I finally got on the correct train, I have no idea why but the place I alighted was at the bus stop which is very far from where I was supposed to meet the instructor. So I broke off into a run and suddenly, this guy appeared behind me. I saw his face and recognised him as someone from my secondary school, but not someone that I had personally known. He said hello to me but I continued running. Then he started running with me. You know how Gombak has this slope thing with a stairs cut into it? Yeah, I was running up that. And I could run pretty well, not even panting the slightest bit and also managed to be faster than the guy all the way. When I finally reached the carpark, I couldn't find the instructor, or the correct number plate. The guy was still tagging along. As my phone rang because I was calling the instructor, both of us looked up and saw the men standing on the lot above us. (remember that this is a slope thing, so they can be ABOVE us) Seems that the guy was also late for his driving lesson. So there were 2 cars. One was a small hatchback (is that what it is called?) in silver and the other a bigger, black, hatchback car. I know that my instructor's car is silver, so I thought the other man was my teacher. Who knew, my instructor said no, the black one will be the one I will be driving. Okay, cool. So an unlicensed, first-time driver like me is going to be in control of a huge car. WOW. Then I don't remember how the dream continued. Or if it even did continue.

I'm now left alone at home, my sis off to the Meiji factory, my mom and dad working. And the freaking thunder is scaring me out. My hands are trembling as I type this. HATE THUNDER. Isn't it weird that I should dream of driving when I should be more worried about my exams?

Comments