[o280fe]

280th post! And also a brand new blogskin! Spent the whole of today toying around with it until finally, I get something I want. =) Still rainbows, of course, I hope I didn't blind anyone out. Hahaha.. Yea man. As usual, to the original creator of this blogskin, I thank you, but, as you can see, it has very little similarities to what you originally created.

Another thing to cheer about in this post is the arrival of my spanking new 10-door wardrobe! Whee! I finally have a big enough wardobe to put my stuff in. My previous 2-door ikea cupboard just couldn't make it. The clothes rod had already fallen twice and I remember one dreary night many moons ago when all was silent and the only thing you can hear was me hammering away at the rod holder into a new hole so that I can hang my clothes properly again. Pathetic huh. But it has served me well. I won't abandon you just yet, dear old cupboard! So today has been an exciting day, with me being busy, busy, busy. Cool! (heehee, even though I still have one more paper)

Comments