[o282fe]

Sunday: I've rearranged the entire room. Now my bed's by the door, the study desk by the bed, the tv beside the desk so I can watch tv from the bed, the bookshelves and wardrobe on the other side of the door. Things are much neater, and now when I go into my room there is a slight hollow sound, which makes it feel like a brand new room like when I just moved in. A little more packing and my room is open to visitors. Hahaha.. my room before is in such a terrible mess I cannot stand it myself but am too lazy to pack. Now it's neat, but there's still a pile of knick-knacks that do not have a place in the cupboards or shelves... I don't know where to put them. Oh and by the way, I only realised last night as I was climbing up to my bed that I now have to perform the bendy body stunt circus troops often do. Because there is a beam right at where my ladder leads to, I have to duck and squeeze my body underneath the beam and onto my bed. It's worse trying to get off the bed, like this morning, dazed as I was, I had to shimmy my body into the small gap and make sure my feet touches all the rungs before the other foot can move. And hands on the ladder gripping tightly at all times. Wouldn't want to wake up and immediately head for the hospital.

Now: Just finished looking through the past-year papers for ts1101e, and realised for sem2 the papers mostly include a play where there is this character named Natasha. So cool, if I had that paper then it would be like doing literature at ALevels all over again, just this time with more semiotic analysis. I guess we're not that lucky. And I wonder how are we supposed to answer the questions, as in if our presentation of the answer is correct. We've only so far done one mini essay in class, and there's no news of it coming back. Maybe SKK wants to use those papers to create a new outfit that will totally rock the lecture theatre. Or maybe he needs more paper so that Aloy can finally be a well-behaved, toilet-trained dog companion. Just kidding. Theatre must be driving me nuts.

Comments