[o283fe]




Blogger beta's abit cranky. Yesterday I wanted to post pictures but the entire toolbar on the top wasn't there. How was I supposed to upload pics from my com to my blog directly? At least if it were html I could handle it. Anyway, wanted to post pics of my newly arranged room! YAY! My room is sleepover-ready. Haha.. at least one person will have a good nights' rest, because of the day bed underneath my bed. ;) It's my comfy corner too, for when I am too lazy to climb onto my bed and just want to laze about. There's more space for matresses so my friends don't have to squeeze like the last time. Then there's the new wardrobe. Big eh.. took up quite alot of room space. Humph..but I am happy to have it :D But the problem of the beam is still there.. was rushing to get my phone from the bed and I hit my back on the stupid beam.

2nd driving lesson today. Was late again because of the stupid bus that refused to come. And when it finally did arrive, it was the one with the W, 985W. Which means it doesn't turn into BBDC. So being late as I am, I still had to trudge the whole way to the petrol station. Sucks. Anyway, my driving lesson went well. Hilarious actually. I mounted the kerb for the first time in my life when I was turning left. So funny, the woman at the traffic light must had been horrified. Then at another traffic light, I was the first vehicle to drive off, and the instructor was quite amused by that. He also mentioned that vehicles behind should be scared of me, because I was quite hiong. I also made this sound like those show offs do, the vroom vroom sound at the red light. Instructor said it was the first time his student did that...lol. And I actually had to follow behind a school car for a very long distance because he didn't allow me to overtake. Slow can. Heee.. And they actually already have had at least 5 lessons in the circuit while it was only my second time behind the wheel today. Maybe they shouldn't let this devil driver named fee on the road huh.. HAHA!

Comments