[o289fe]

Third driving lesson today. Boring. Was raining heavily when I sat at the wheel, and I had to turn out onto the road from the bus stop. Many vehicles didn't turn on their headlights and I could barely make out the shapes of the oncoming vehicles. Drove one round around bukit batok area before heading for the heavy vehicles park near Sunshine Place. There, I practiced parking and directional change, and he got so bored he fell asleep. (Psst, if there were real cars there I would had damaged alot of them they way I parked my car) After some time, we drove out and I began learning how to do right turns. I think he was more awake after seeing the way I turn the steering wheel and looking as if I was about to hit the curb. But relax, I won't. Remember that time his hand was poised to pull the handbrake because it seemed like I was going to hit a bus's rear. But I stopped in time too, perfectionist you know? Must stop at just the right distance. Hee.. Anyway, he directed me to this place and asked me to pull over. Then he got out of the car not before telling me repeatedly not to touch anything and not to move the car. He must think I will take the car for a few spins and then come back. Anyway, I saw him go into this 4D shop. So he must be thinking that since today nothing exciting happened during the lesson, it must be a good foreboding and therefore it will be the opportune moment to buy 4D. I was like, wth when I saw him enter the betting shop. So I decided to observe other drivers. Some turned left, some turned right, one was unsteady. Then I observed the aunties crossing the road. My turning still sucks, can't seem to get the hang of how much should I turn the steering wheel. Irritating. I wanna drive! Hahaha.. see la.. the road devil is raging inside me again...

Comments