[o292fe]

Me and Conz while waiting for Ethan

Conz and her Daim cake!

Me, Conz and Ethan

Just got back from Ikea. Went there to meet conz (a.k.a my dear) and ethan (a.k.a ham) for 'celebrate' conz's birthday. And also 'cos ethan needs to get stuff for his christmas party. Ate dinner at the Ikea restaurant, meatballs of course, what else. Ate till I was tired and really bloated. But, I managed to finish all the meatballs I had bisected while the couple whom we shared a table with cast curious looks at my plate of meatball halves. After walking around in Ikea itself, (along the way I nearly broke 2 big flowerpots and stubbed my toe) we went for HOTDOGS! Ethan was all the while trying to trick conz, first with the measuring tapes they provide around the store, saying that those were for measuring your ears and hands and stuff. Then it was to trick conz that her present was alive and that it was going to die because I wrapped it up. Then he made her believe that he was taking a picture of us with his phone, which obviously had no camera but conz really posed for it. Hahahaha... ok sorry dear, I also played along with him to trick you. Hee ;) Then ethan showed her the picture he just 'took', which is of a girl and a dog, and the dog was me. So much for being an accomplice. Anyway, after hotdogs we finally made our way home and here I am. Tired, but excited! Because tomorrow's movie marathon day! Hurrah! Hope it doesn't turn out too bad..

Comments