[o293fe]

Weird dream. I think we mentioned KKSeet too many times that I even dreamt about it. Ugh. This group of students, whom I presume are theatre studies students, are being led by Aloysius, KK Seet's helper, around a hospital. Now i recognise the hospital being similar to Woodbridge Hospital, the Buangkok one. Then there was this big empty space where he made us all sit down. All of a sudden he took out exam questions and told us it's time to start our paper. I still remember the question: Joy Luck Club characters. I was so stunned at the question, and panicking because I don't remember reading this book or play or whatever it was before. BUT I remember that I saw it somewhere before and I think I know the gist of it. Gosh, the horror of exams.. I always seem to be dreaming about that. Being late for exam, forgetting that I even have exams such that I didn't study at all, etc. Horrible. Why the hell did I conjure up 'Joy Luck Club' anyway. I don't remember reading that book AT ALL.

Now I forgot what I wanted to type. Zzzz...

Comments