[o294fe]

Merry Christmas to all!

I've been having trouble falling asleep ever since movie marathon night. My biological clock got turned upside down. =( But today, I should be having an easier time, 'cos I didn't take my usual afternoon nap. Lol.. I sound like a lazy bum. Went to my aunt's house in woodlands for christmas dinner. I only see them like, once a year? Maybe even less if I don't stay in s'pore for the CNY. When we left our house, my mom was like, "Your skirt too short. Later they say. You know how they like to criticise." So I replied, "Say that I look like a prostitute maybe?" And my mom just tsked me. Hahahaha. Reached causeway point and went to the supermarket to get something for my aunt. Because it looks rude to turn up empty-handed, according to my mom. I found a box of Maltesers going for $3 and promptly grabbed it. I LOVE MALTESERS! (Besides crunchie bar...) Oh all the chocolate I have this week...suddenly everyone is giving chocs because it's Christmas. Anyway, we finally got to my aunt's house and had the usual 'formalities chat' with the relatives, and my elder aunt kept thinking I was my sis at the beginning. What a spread there was I must say. There was sushi from sakae, fried beehoon, turkey, ham, chicken wings (courtesy of my mom), roast meat, fondue, mashed potato and pizza. Even audrey (their cat) was more interested in our food than her own. Shanshan just hid in the christmas tree all the time and WhiteBall was worse, hiding in the room and immediately wailing when my uncle brought her out. Then I left early, to go to manda's house for another gathering. Even mr koh was there. (I'm still not used to calling him eddie.) We played taboo and it was fun, especially since it's the Singapore edition. When anyone got a tough card and went "shit" mr koh would say "faeces, anus, poo...etc." Hahahaha.. Then astro said a funny one too.. but I shan't mention it in case I find policemen knocking on my door tomorrow. So we just played till 12am and went home. Tomorrow's my advanced test! *pray*

Comments