[o296fe]


The Curse of the Golden Flower. Magnificent film. If I were to be doing a prac.crit on this it would be quite easy to pick out the motifs in this film. I think guys would want to watch this film because of the voluptous women and girls would watch for Jay Chou or Chow Yun Fatt. People like me just want to watch the movie. I love the colours used, especially the gold on the silver. Black just looks sinister. Plot is not so bad, quite your typical chinese era epic. Can't really say much about the show because I don't want to spoil it for those who have not watched it. But some scenes just don't sit too well with me, because those killings look so brutal and real and just gruesome. Thank goodness I brought my jacket, which became my handy 'shield'. There was this prc who was so irritating. I guess she's just too dumb to switch her mobile to silent mode, even after it rang once. I mean, if you know that your phone isn't on silent mode then you should switch it right? And NOT let it ring a second time? Grrr.. never mind. Back to the movie. GongLi is beautiful! I think she shivers very well.. hahaha. Close mother-son relationship presented by Jay Chou and GongLi, seems abit weird, but then, feels alright as the show progresses. Oh and I think sometimes GongLi's make-up artist drew her lips abit off? They looked uneven. They got synchronised dressing-ups in the show too.. so funny. Imagine your life being like on a clockwork, every beat drumming out your daily routine. I'm getting random.. that's because I'm looking at the gallery for the movie and just typing whatever comes to mind.

Comments