[o297fe]

Busy, busy, busy. It's that time of twice a year again, BIDDING TIME! Planning of modules, timetables, looking for lecture and tutorial buddies, lunch kakis.. oh, all the hype. Maybe NUS thinks it makes us feel excited about school. I don't know.

Went to watch 'The Night At The Museum' with Jason and Wes. Audrey was sick! So it's us three again. The rain never let up at all the whole day. And I mean NEVER. Rained the whole day, nice cool temperature, but it created quite a mini flood with all the muddy water and mud everywhere. I don't even need to sleep with the fan on and I can still need to huddle inside my blanket. Anyway, walking in the rain is no fun. You need to carry an umbrella, splish splash splosh around and definitely end up with wet shoes/slippers/sandles/whateveryouwearonyourfeet. Then you need to look for those plastic bag thingies to put your wet, dripping umbrella in when you enter sheltered places, because no one would like so know where you went by following your dripping trail of rainwater. Okie.. I think I got a little carried away. Anyway, someone from the University of Arts called me. I don't remember this university existing, so I had a blur look on my face.

It went like this:

Caller: Hello, is this Felicia?
Me: Yes?
Caller: Yea I'm calling from the University of the Arts.
Me: Um, yea?
Caller: I'm Mrs Tong.
Me: Er...yea?
Mrs Tong: I'm calling regarding your bids. You bid for Philo right?
Me: Yea?
Mrs Tong: Yes, the philo lecture clashes with another module you bid for, gek2020, but the CORS system did not reflect that.
Me: Oh. (hahaha.. you expect me to say yea again right?)
Mrs Tong: So I advise you to reconsider your choice of module.
Me: Oh, ok. Thanks.

When I hung up, I still had a blur look on my face. The university had to call me personally to tell me that? I feel kinda honoured. By the way, I just checked my bidding results and yup, I got NM1101e. Hurrah.

Comments