[o302fe]

School starts tomorrow! WAH! So soon.. we all just barely survived from the battlefield of bidding rounds. IT1001 was so fierce jason and I nearly died had we not dumped in alot of points for it. BUT, we're not market spoilers ok. We people are not the ones raising the next minimum bid point like the other people out there. MAD. Thank goodness I've finally got all my modules, besides not getting GEK2020, Intro To Film Art, and then changing it to Philo, which I got.

Went Labrador Park with Jason, Doris and Wes. My second time there, but the first time was during Sports Camp's Amazing Race, meaning we rushed through without seeing anything. And we were only playing charades at the entrance of the guided tour. This time the four of us trekked through almost the whole park, if I'm not wrong, even going to the beach. I LOVE THE BEACH and the JETTY! View is magnificent and I just love to chill by the sea. Moreover there was hardly any other people around to break the tranquility of the place. Mmmm.. nice. Of course it also helped that I had good company.. And yes, Doris was super funny, made us all crack up. I'll never forget what she said too, before she heard the news.. HAHAHA.

Somehow my mind is lagging now.. probably in protest that there is school tomorrow. Of having to start it's engine.. so start thinking, thought processes.. and everything..... notes.............print....................

Comments