[o309fe]

日本語のクラスは簡単じゃありませんね。私の先生は親切ですが、それから可愛いです。今日の会話クラスは私わ「embarassed」ね。

Okay, this sucks. My sentence structure in Japanese isn't quite there yet. But the above sentence says that my japanese language classes are not easy, and my tutors are nice and cute. I meant to say that they are strict, but I haven't learnt the word for that. And I said that today's conversation lesson is embarassing, because as usual, I cannot suppress my giggle because I just had to pretend that there was a brake and step on it when I was playing the role of the taxi driver. Yea.. realistic ok? But the tutor said I shouldn't be laughing. Oh and she's from Japan. I thought she was from Singapore. And I had previously thought her name is Lee something something, only to realise today that she put Lee Kuan Yew instead of her name on the board. No wonder it felt funny yesterday.

Went to Megabites cafe to eat for the first time ever and gosh. Food is ok, but I don't think I want to eat there again. And of course something has to happen so I tripped over a board at the cashier. Nothing new.

Suddenly got the inspiration to blog something in a serious manner, like giving a boring post about my Changing Landscapes lecture. But I have decided not to do so now. :] Went to Lot1 instead after lessons, bought my stuff, went to the library (WOW!) to look for some books, and then walked my way home. And guess what? I climbed the stairs all the way to 7th storey. Don't ask me why, just the sudden urge to do things. So now my legs are feeling kinda sore, and my ankles are starting to protest. But it felt good. And as it was nearing dinner-time, all the houses I passed had yummy-licious smells assaulting my nose. By the time I got to 6th storey, it feels like I achieved enlightenment. Because one would suddenly reach the lift-landing level and it's brighter than the other levels. *cue holy music* And I continued trudging home. And I got home. And my boring life continues.

Comments