[o310fe]

Woo.. clumsy fee. Today as I was trying to cross the busy roads of orchard road, I scrapped my left pinkie toe against the road curb. (Illegal crossing..tt's why.) Ouch right. Thank goodness no skin came off or anything. My cousin was bringing us across the road to Paragon, and we were so anxious which is why I sorta missed the curb and tumbled and scrapped my toe. He wanted to go to Lucky Plaza to get the trolley thingy for his luggage and stuff, because his collegue told him that it's cheaper there. And guess what? Almost all the shops we went to could tell that he's a member of the cabin crew. You mean non-cabin crew people don't ever use the trolley? Oh well, I think it's 'cos only cabin crew know the brand name of the trolley they should get. Anyway, his friend got it for $28 so my cousin was going around asking for $26. In the end he got it for $30, and we figured that it's because his friend was a female while he is a male. Price discrimination among gender huh? Lol.

Yesterday I bought a dress for cny. Finally, a normal dress in my wardrobe! Ok, I said that on behalf of my mom. She's always asking me to wear dresses. At first it was to wear skirts. Then when I started wearing more skirts she said I should wear dresses. So now I've bought the dress. Wonder what she's going to ask me to wear next. Hahahaha. Anyway, all of you just be prepared to see Fee in a dress sometime after cny. I just might wear it to campus. :] I tried on 3 dresses in total, but the first one didn't get mine nor jason's approval, the second one didn't get my approval, and the third one we finally agreed that it's ok. But being me of course it cannot go without glitches right? So as I was trying on the dress, I put my arm through the side zip hole instead of the arm hole. And I didn't realise until I put my whole arm through it and saw myself in the mirror. Then I realised that I had to put both arms through first before putting my head through so that it's easier to put on. Hence I had to remove the dress and put it on the proper way again. So I was having a difficult and long time inside trying to put on the dress. When I finally did and came out, I realised that I had forgotten to zip up the side. Yea. Haha, anyway after finally deciding to get the dress, I tried to apply my miserable bargaining skills on the auntie. It sort of worked, I guess, because she gave me a $1.90 discount. Lol. Better than nothing right.

Comments