[o317fe]

FeeFee is sick. I think this is the worst flu I've ever had. No, my nose isn't dripping all the time like an open tap, but it's perpetually stuck. And my fever is bad, causing aches all over my body that's making it difficult to sleep. Every morning when I wake up my throat is just sore and it hurts. This morning, I've been having fever on and off, feeling so hot and then feeling so cold I need to hide under my blanket. Now, after taking the medicine, I feel like puking, but I can't. I'm not going to force myself to puke, so forget about it. I know Jason's worried about me, but don't worry ok? I can take care of myself. Thanks for going to the doctor's with me. Yea went to the bloody cheap doctor at YIH. $2 only for 4 types of medicine. The doctor gave me antibiotics again though. I hate them. They make my pee smell bad. At least it's only one tablet 3 times a day. I remember when I had to take 2 tablets 4 times a day. Yuck. Then there are those paracetemol tablets that are quite big in my opinion, that sometimes they go down the wrong way, meaning they don't go down lying flat, but standing up, and kinda get stuck in my throat. I hate that. The ever potent tiny yellow flu tablets...they always make me light-headed after awhile.

First time I am missing lessons in university. It's so troublesome. I had to fill in an absence report form for my jlang tutorial. I've got to fill in another one for missing today's tutorial. Grr.. and it's to the same tutor anyway. I hope I got her name right and put it in the correct mailbox. Otherwise my homework would be going down the drain.

Comments