[o318fe]

Hmm.. haven't been blogging as much these days. Busy with school work and projects and stuff. Busy, busy, busy.

急がしです。 大変です!

Anyway, I've recovered from my flu. Thank goodness. Hate having a voice that's so nasal. But now I realise I seem to be lagging behind in my work alot just for that 2 days I missed. Irritating.

3 projects
1 term paper
1 mid-term test


Spent my Sunday with Jason dear. Memorable wor.. thanks for the things you did! And he drove me home alone for the first time, without his parents accompanying him. So exciting. Ya la.. your driving skills are good. Safe driver, unlike me. I'm such a terror on the road. But he forgot to lock the car after parking it downstairs...luckily he was away for only a short time. Haha. Blur. Like me!

Today's driving lesson I drove through 2 amber lights. 2 other amber lights I had to step hard on the brake. I mean, I'm so near the traffic junction at 4th gear and it's still green when I was there. How do you expect me to stop in time? Grr.. and if I were driving slowly, those drivers are going to flash their headlights at me again. My instructor asked me to turn into this new road just beside Millenia Institute . It leads to nowhere ok.. and he asked me to go straight. Lol. So we had to make a u-turn out. It rained heavily as I turned into the heavy vehicles park to practice my parking. So no choice, I just did the reverse-into-lot-thing. Forward, backward, forward, backward. He fell asleep. Told me to park one last time and after I did, I stopped the car and turned to look at him for instructions, only to find him asleep. So I said, 'Then?' and he opened his eyes and asked me, 'Finish already ah. Oh. Go out. Keep left.' And so I resumed my unleashing of terror on the road. He complained that my driving is reckless after I complained to him that I was too close to stop at the junction. 'Near junction must slow down, not speed up. Never perform safety check, everything also don't have. Fail.' Lol. I will be safer next time. Today I ended at the mrt station, and he asked me to park into the lot. It had this little ramp thing, and it was on a slope. Anyone who's been there will understand what I mean. Even after disengaging gear I just had to release the brake and the car will reverse. Interesting. I managed to park straight, but not before the engine died thrice and the car slid off the ramp. The back wheels tried to get a grip to go up, then I have no idea why but it slid down again and the engine died. I did not over-release my half clutch either. So after a few clumsy attempts, I managed to park the car nicely. Even when the engine stalled I didn't dare take my foot off the brake you know.. so scary. Rolling back and forth. Grr..

Comments