[o319fe]


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! It's the first time I am celebrating it ;] Was a really memorable experience, I must admit. Really unforgettable.

Went to school as usual on this wednesday, with philo tutorial, IT1001 lecture and japanese language TB class. Came to school still thinking of how to carry out my surprise for Jason. During philo, he gave me the photoframe with our picture in it. It came in a pretty paper bag, with a quite nice box with a blue ribbon. I opened it as he asked me to, and saw bits of cut ends of straw underneath. Immediately I guessed that he had been folding hearts with straw. So I just told him straight that and he said "Ya la so smart, cannot hide already..might as well give it to you now." He took out a box thing from his bag - it was really bulky. So I asked him to pass it to me since I am already carrying so many things. Now, he had told me that he was going to give me a photoframe, insisting that he 'cannot keep secrets' and just had to 'tell me what it is'. So it wasn't much of a surprise. But the hearts he folded, that was a very sweet surprise. Had lunch at macs and went for IT lecture. I still do not know how should I surprise him with my present, because I had told him the night before that I didn't have enough time to prepare it and would have to give it to him as a belated valentine's day present. He even asked, really no present ah, so surprise ah. And I told him really, no. I told you already. I really don't have time, but I promise I WILL give it to you, just not now. So during lecture I had intended to give him the present only during the bus ride back to arts fac from SoC. But his hand suddenly tapped the part of my bag where his present was, producing a hollow sound. So irritating.. so no choice, when he was closing his eyes I took it out and held it in front of him, waiting for him to open his eyes and see it. :] When he saw the present, he smiled. Hahaha.. I know I am a bad liar la.. so yea.. When he opened it, I told him, when you finish eating everything you will naturally receive your present. And he immediately began to dig around in the box. I should had been more evil and just let him live in oblivion.. lol. He couldn't find it at first, because there were too much candy in the way. So he had to dig around and pour out some before he caught a glimpse of a part of the present. When he finally found it, he couldn't tell what it is. Hahahaha.. but he got it after awhile. So after lecture we went back to arts, both of us smiling and happy. After slacking in the library for awhile, I went for my class and he went home. He said he had project to do and needed to go home, and kept asking if I was really ok with him not sending me home. He seemed tired so I asked him to go ahead and go home first..

After the very interesting lesson I had (quite a few laughs), I left the classroom and was headed towards the 188 bus stop. As I neared the econs level 5000-6000 notice board, someone tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned, I saw a bouquet of roses. So he didn't go home afterall.. haha.. that was the sweetest surprise of the day. Really, really, sweet. I know he's quite bad at giving surprises, but that was a really nice surprise he pulled on me. So while I was having lesson and living in the believe that he has went home to rest and do his project, he was hiding on campus and going around preparing for this. Thank you so much Jason! I really liked it. Thank you for planning all this and making it such a memorable first valentine's day for me, for us.

私はジェイソンさん愛しています!

Now rotting in the central library trying to finish my work for tutorial later. Feel so sleepy... :]

Comments