[o320fe]

Friday:
Woke up, slacked around. Was to meet nat in school at about 6pm to go to the chalet together. Had initially decided to go to school earlier to meet jason for lunch before I meet nat. I messaged him but he told me to just stay at home so oh well, stay at home it was until it is time to go meet nat then. Slacked in front of the com, playing Mysteryville and Mystery Case Files until the trial period is up, then had lunch of porridge with marmite and fried egg in front of the com playing solitaire because any other game would not allow me to eat at the same time. Suddenly my phone rang - jason was calling. I picked up and he asked what I was doing. "Oh playing game and eating." "Now I want you to play another game, it's called open the door." I was stunned for awhile and didn't understand, then I slowly walked to the door and peeped out the peephole to see him standing outside. SURPRISE! So he drove to school that day and drove over to my house during his 2hour break. Thank you jason! We had forgotten to take pictures on vday and I was quite bummed about it. So he sprang this surprise to make up for it. :] So glad! After that he drove us to school and I waited for nat in the library.

Saturday:
Went over to jason's house to do abit of studying. Looked through our philo term paper questions, some documents on how to write a philo paper, discussed abit of our IT project and then started slacking again. Hahaha.. I knew my sis won't be reaching home until about 6pm+ so I didn't hurry to go home either.It was reunion dinner night, so I had to be home for dinner. Reached home, packed my room some more and had steamboat when my sis got home. Usual steamboat, the kind I love, soup with everything else dumped in. At least my father made the effort to switch off the tv this year, so instead of us watching the tv, we were watching the steamboat to see if our food is cooked. Relatively boring, but it's tradition, something I don't want to lose. Took a taxi to redhill after that. The taxi driver went at 100km/h, breaking speed limits all the way. Reached redhill in less than 15min.

Sunday:
1st day of Lunar New Year! Woke up at around 9.30am to prepare to go visiting. Walked to the mrt station, took a train to woodlands, transferred bus from there and then took a uber long walk from the bus stop to my uncle's house. He lives in punggol by the way. It's sooooooo farrrrrrrrr..... and the weather is so hot. Me in that dress I bought in bugis with a pair of slight heels. Terrible. I'm not used to walking in heels. Worse thing is, after we left his house, we had to walk the distance again to get to the bus stop to go home. This time we took a bus to woodlands and transferred to another bus, and another one to reach home. When we were finally home, I was half asleep. But I couldn't sleep because my aunt was here. And I couldn't bathe because she was here and I had to leave for another aunt's house again in the evening. Went marsiling for dinner (steamboat again) and stoned around again. House-hopping is tiring business. Bleh.

Monday:
2nd day of Lunar New Year. Slept at home till about 10am+ and woke up. Sister still sleeping so I had breakfast and went online. Until about 12.30pm, my sis finally emerged from her room. By then I was feeling drowsy and ready to take a nap. So I just told her that I am going to sleep, don't care what she going to say because it was unfair for me to wake up early and wait hours for her to wake up. So a nap I did take. Woke up at 2.30pm, and prepared to leave the house. Took the train to redhill. Reached redhill, and as I guessed, no one other than our usual people are there. Even my eldest uncle wasn't there. Whatever man. Realistic people. (In the good nature of cny I will not use derogratory words.) No tv at redhill because something is broken so it was really boring. I kept munching on the fried prawns in batter and pouring myself drinks. Decided to take a nap around 6.30pm, only to have the kids bouncing around the bed and screaming in my face. I was wearing a skirt too, so it's pretty hard to sleep properly. Anyway, main idea here is stoning. Stone stone stone stone went home.

cny is boring. And nus is cheating us of our study break. Cheaterbugs. I demand more holidays for us. CHEATERBUGS!

Comments