[o325fe]

Very pissed off now. Something is wrong with my laptop, and I don't know what the hell it is. When I switch it on this svchost.exe error code will appear. "The instruction at '0x745f2780' referenced memory at '0x00000000'. The memory could not be 'read'." Another one says "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close." WTH is that? And why does my laptop have this all of a sudden? Now these 2 error reports have to be left alone, meaning I cannot close it, or I cannot access anything at all on my lappy, not even shut down. I had to press the power button for so many times to shut it down and restart. I think it's just going to be worse. Yesterday I didn't realise that my lappy was on Hibernate mode until before I went to sleep at about 2am? That means it's been on Hibernation since they shut it down at about 4pm. FREAK. What the hell is wrong with my lappy!!! If this problem is not solved I think my mom will just kill me. Someone please help!

Comments