[o327fe]

It's been a really hectic week. NM project took us hours in school to complete. It's the first time I remained in the school till such an unholy hour (to me it is) for a project. And I forgot to do my 2nd draft for my japanese language photo essay yesterday. So I tried to finish it before we left school last night, because I really do not want to take a one hour bus journey to the school just to hand it in. Managed to do so, and scaring seok in the as4 lift in the process. Hahaha.. sorry seok, I didn't mean to. Then the Curse of the Locked Last Cubicle struck us. We have no idea why our report will always at one point in time suddenly be reduced to 8 pages from 12 pages. This happened like, 3 times? Seok was so mad she threw her stuff around in the room. Jenn became mad, all of us laughing and getting lame. Then , Jenn saw a very, very long passage appear at the top right corner of the laptop screen. It appeared to be an essay. So after looking at it for awhile, she concluded that it's part of our report. Then in came seok the investigator. She looked at it, studied it for awhile, then, EUREKA! It was our missing 4 pages. It went into a footnote. No wonder our pages disappeared. HAHAHA... whoever wants to see a four-page footnote can look for our group!

It's pouring like mad now.. thunder booming so loudly after those bright, bright lightnings. I'm gonna just dissolve into a puddle of jelly soon if the rain doesn't stop. How am I supposed to drive later? I haven't got my license yet you know, not enough experience to deal with thunderstorms. By the way, mike passed his driving. Congratulations! Next is seok's turn. You better pass hor. Then can drive me to school! Hahaha..

Things are going quite smoothly in the mkting dept, got a few signed agreements and $$$! Hurray to Qianfu and Zhiwei and the others who helped. You guys worked hard! Me, I just made myself 'famous' in the sociology department because letters of sponsorship appeal had my name as the author. We put a letter in every mailbox in the soci dept. Which explains why I am now known throughout the dept. And this morning, some receipient of the letter called me while I was sleeping. Thank goodness I don't sound like I was sleeping, neither was I knocked so dead that I cannot respond to whatever he said. Hahaha. "Ok, thanks, I'll forward the problem to my marketing head. Thanks." I feel so... like I'm some employee of a company. Hahahaha..

Comments