[o328fe]

Not surprisingly, I nearly rolled down the stairs beside Central Library. But I did fell. *sobs* I was just walking down the steps with Jason, and 2 girls were in front of us. I remember thinking, better look carefully at the steps if not later calamafee strikes again and I fall. I walked down the first 2 sets of steps safely. Then, staring intently at the step where my foot was going to land on, I made my move, then looked up again, and the next thing I knew, I was falling and hugging my laptop tightly. I was so afraid it would smash and just die on me. Not forgetting I might also smash and die (on Jason, probably, or the 2 girls in front of us). After what felt like eternity, (no, my life didn't flash past my eyes in front of me) I regained balance, but in a rather awkward position. The toes on my left foot were crushed, meaning I landed on my toes instead of my foot. Then I have no idea how my right foot landed, but I do know that afterwards, it was my right foot that hurt more. I also screamed in the process of falling, and I guess that was what made the girl in front of me scream so loudly too. Not as if she was the one falling.. why had she screamed so loudly for? Anyway, made it down the entire steps shaken, but at least still in one piece and by myself, instead of some stretcher from NUH. Gosh, I was telling jason that if I had really fell and the 2 girls were not there, then I really would had just rolled down all the way and concussed there and then.

~sigh.. I am still as careless as ever. My mom wondered if it's because my degree has increased or something. But I thought it's because of the imbalanced water thing in my ear. My ankles still hurt abit sometimes.. I might have to wear my ankle guard while driving tomorrow. ~wail~

I went circuit driving last week. Was really fun. Interesting things I never drove before, like the S course and the crank course. My instructor is really funny sometimes.. hahaha. "Hao wan leh. Jing qu la. Ni jing qu jiu zhi dao." Then after we came out of the S course, "Gen ni jiang le. Hao wan hor? Yao bu yao zai jing qu?" Hahaha, so I did. Eye-opener, really. Didn't know I could use the water spritzer on the car to guage so many things. And the windows too, to tell how far from the curb I was. But of course, the test itself is the one that's causing worry. Haiz.

Comments