[o331fe]

Yay! Went out on sunday! WOOHOO! Phew, a break from the mundane life of a student.

Yes, went out with JASON. (Hahaha, he's complaining that I'm making it sound like he doesn't take me out which might be kind of true) Had B&J's waffles sundae. Watched the movie 'Sunshine' at The Cathay. Wasn't a really spectacular movie or anything, but it's quite good, though I won't recommend this to movie buffs. They used frames that lasted for less than 5 seconds, and those frames created eerie effects for the movie. Okay, maybe eerie is not the word, foreboding is. I felt that this movie is a sad one, and very typical, but it did cause a reaction from me, which meant that the movie was affective. By the way, the cinema is super, duper cold, even with my jacket I still felt a little cold. Comparable to the Central Library's air-con on rainy days...

After the movie, we went to plaza singapura to walk around, and also because I wanted to go Spotlight. I love Spotlight, but if only I were rich, then that place would be CrafterFee's heaven. So went to see what I could find that I could buy and not feel the pinch, but of course, ended up with nothing again. Wanted to buy the materials for a beading project, but it was waaay out of budget. Hmm, time to shop online. Continued walking around ps, and we went to the arcade. I finally played that basketball thingy. And I suck at it. Too bad. I rather play some other RPG, or BishiBashi. Had dinner at Yoshi's, one of my favourite fast foods. I love their beef bowls with veggie!

Shall not blog so much about the rest of the evening, but it involved my family, a broken Crocs and MarinaSquare. Hehe..

Had my second Japanese oral test in my life and honestly, this time's really removed whatever ounce of confidence I even had. I am so sure that I will fail this time. Haiz. Tomorrow is seok's turn, 頑張ってね!

Comments