[o338fe]

Can't believe that 3 weeks of my holiday is over just like that. Been having much fun, spending more recreational time with my friends and boyfriend. Just went k-ster last friday with the ts gang. Haven't been k-ing for a loooong time. When's the next k-session seok?

Downloaded the neverending version of Big City Adventure: San Francisco after we discovered that it didn't have a time limit at seok's house saturday night. There's a total of 60 stages, and each stage has 2 segments. So one can imagine how long I needed to complete all that. I played from about 8.45pm all the way till 1+am before I completed the entire thing. But it was fun, just not as fun as having '3 eyes'. (hahaha, seok's words) Wonder if there's a neverending version of Ravenhearst? I really wanna play that game. Hee..

Speaking of games, I haven't played PuzzlePirates for a loong time. Used to play that alot last sem. And the PS game that I mentioned before, I managed to find all the dwarves, but I haven't completed it. Think I need to travel to some Pig Island or something.

There's fass day this saturday, and I'm down for duty. Haiz. Don't feel like going back to school...especially since my concession has expired. Sianz...

Comments