[o337fe]

Haha! Finally thought of a way to get rid of that nonsensical post I published to test if I can create a post. (Hmm.. sounds kinda tongue twisting again...) Been trying to delete that post for 2 days but I always get the blogger error 404 code. Dumb. Even my 'Create a post' interface is screwed up, the buttons all over the place and also I couldn't blog because of some other error.


Went kite-flying with jason today! Haha was quite funny and there wasn't enough wind to get the kite up. It's such a hot day today, the heat is almost unbearable. Had steamboat for dinner after some kite-flying, scenery enjoyment and arcade-gaming. I think my hair still smells abit of the smoke. Smoked hair anyone? We were so thirsty we ordered 2 cans of drinks each and shared a Slurpee on our way home. Not forgetting the warm water we had in my bag. (The water is warm from lying in the sun. We're not so dumb as to bring warm water out.)

Feel so sleepy now...spend half an hour last night undoing the stitches for my mom's mother's day present. Shhh... don't tell her. Have yet to complete it. Need to do some more tonight before I sleep. Driving lesson tomorrow! After that, k-time with the TS peeps!