[o335fe]

Took part in the JP Morgan Chase Challenge Run yesterday at the Padang with Jason. Interesting, but as usual, everything was in a mess, instructions never went through smoothly. We were supposed to be at the drinks station, but somehow we were left standing around in the soggy Padang waiting for someone to bring us to where we were supposed to go to. When someone in-charge finally found us, he pushed us to another person, who pushed us to yet another person. Then we were told they had enough people at this station already and had better go to another station to help out. So we became part of the goodie bag distribution station. Man, that job is tiring. When the crowd comes to get their beloved goodie bags, it is utter chaos. I had to tend to 2 queues to myself. Sob. All the carrying of the yogurt cartons and bag boxes and tending to the sweaty and hot marathon runners. Then those people pushing their redemption strips in your face. Grab bag, grab pack of yogurt drink, put one postcard and there you go with a 'Thank you'. Collect strip, throw into box, prepare next set. Now, it feels like all the muscles in my body suddenly exist. Even bending down to pick up something makes my back muscles ache. This is worse than going to the gym for a full body workout.

Slept and slept today. When I was awake, I really didn't feel like sleeping. But once I was asleep, I totally didn't want to wake up at all. Why oh why is the human body so amazingly interesting. Played another round of Tomba before my nap. I'm still stuck alot, but at least I have figured out how to advance in the game. Just now I got stuck because I couldn't find all the dwarves. Just one more and where the bloody hell is he. Read the walkthrough, but it doesn't say anything about the last missing dwarf. DWARF! WHERE ARE YOU?!? Gonna try again tonight, at least I saved my game now. Hee, and I ran around like mad wasting the Tomba lives after I saved the game. Hahaha, so fun. But I am waiting for the day when I can finally complete this stupid game! So far I only managed to complete one of my PS platform-type game, and it's Hercules. Spent years on that game, and when I finally completed, I tried to complete it again but am still stuck somewhere. Oh, the thrill of completing unfinished games...

Comments