[o336fe]

I'm now at jason's house, where jason, yaozhong, audrey and jos teo are playing mahjong. I forgot how to play mahjong so I came to use the com, and also to blog. No idea why blogger refuses to work on my com. I typed a whole chunk of words and published it, but the post only came out with the timestamp. So...

Went bugis with jason yesterday. Intended to look for the auntie shop that sells super cheap denim skirts and jeans and then buy one to personalize a skirt. Who knew, I found the shop, but the skirts where piled up so high that I didn't want to dig through the pile to find the size I needed. I think I should had done that, since that's auntie behaviour and I was in an auntie shop. HAHAHAHA. Never mind that, moving on we went to bugis junction and jason bought 2 shirts. Went to bugis village after that to do some window shopping. Both of us didn't buy anything too. And since we still had plenty of time left, we decided to catch the movie, Spiderman 3! The movie was great. I didn't watch Spidey2, but it didn't really matter. But I still think Tobey Macguire looks abit weird. He looks like an overaged nerd. Hee. Kirsten Dunst looks old too.

Oh another thing. Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End is coming out on 24th May!!! SO EXCITED! There's a marathon going on at GV Plaza on the 23rd May. Woohoo! I can see my Jack Sparrow in action again! (Here's where jason goes, Keira Knightly! ->think I spelt it wrong) Johnny Depp is just such an amazing actor. I love his quirky ways and the quirky characters he play. Remember Edward Scissorhands and Willy Wonka. Cool movies that I will never forget. Then conz told me about POC1, I bought the vcd and was instantly hooked. (Pun unintended.) Now, each time I see the POC3 trailer, I get so excited! It's a MUST WATCH! "Welcome to Singapore."

Had such a horrible dream early this morning. I dreamt that I was going to sit for my IT1001 paper and all I brought was my textbook. My notes? Not there. I brought the file but it contained all my 4 other modules' notes. Except IT1001 notes. Brutal. So I was panicking and calling my mom to ask my cousin to send the notes to me. Weird person to ask, but never mind. Then I was already in the exam hall and I had the question paper in front of me. The invigilator said start, and then he went through question 1 to give us a sample of how to answer multiple choice questions. (so 'DUH' right?) Then he proceeded to go through question 2 with us, for what reason I have no idea, I was wondering that in the dream myself. I remember very clearly that I took notes for that question in my favourite green pencil. "Only after participation will there be an interface. So to create an interface, the user must first participate in the activity of the object." I wrote down 'participation -> interface'. Sounds like a NM1101E question right? Then at that moment, nat called me on my phone, and I woke up. Thank goodness, or I might have to endure 2 hours of boredom and utter helplessness staring at the question paper in my dream. Seriously, what kind of dream is that. Oops sorry, nightmare more likely. Nat says I'm mad. Hahaha. I probably am.

Comments