[o342fe]

Decided to go gym this morning but the gym was closed for some SSC meeting. So went running downstairs instead. The sun was so bright and strong I can easily get a tan just lying on the ground there, pretending it was Sentosa. Ended up only running 3 rounds. Hee...

Went Lot1 with Jason for lunch. Felt so full with the not-very-well-cooked Ban Mian and a sour plum ice-blended. Saw a jc ex-team mate, the one we call the martian. <-gerksin's idea. Went home after that and we played Tomba!. Yes. We've managed to advance till almost the end! Hurrah! Jason's really good at defeating the Evil Pigs. So far he's the one subduing the pigs into the 'pig bags' and I'm the one reading out the steps to advance in the game. Jason and Fee power! Hahaha. Really cool. Now Tomba is wearing flashy pants and using a GrappleJack, an equipment that can hit monsters and grapple onto stones and platforms. This is from when Tomba only wore a green pair of shorts and using a blackjack, equips with no special effects or improvement in skills. Yeehah! But too bad, I had driving lesson at 4.30pm, so we had to stop playing. We're almost finishing the game already! A few more days, and I'm sure it will be nicely completed. Finally, the 10year wait will be over!

Driving lesson today sucked. It's my second time in the circuit and this time was so much more worse than the first time. I didn't remember having so much trouble the last time at all. But today the car kept stalling and I kept mounting the curbs and crossing the middle line etc... haiz. I never knew I could do tight turns on wide open roads. He kept making me twist from the crank course onto the like, 2m away road junction. Like a continuation of the crank course, but without the boundaries. And so MALU! My instructor told me to turn right and after being within the circuit for some time, I forgot that the lane I should be going into is the furthest one. I turned into the opposite direction lane AND MY INSTRUCTOR SAID THE LADY SITTING AT THE BUS STOP IS LAUGHING AT ME DISCREETLY. :'( Thank goodness no traffic also, or that woman will have NOTHING TO LAUGH AT. There were only like, 2 other cars in the circuit. Then I jammed the road by accident because the turn was too sharp and I didn't know, so I blocked this guy from his parking. Afterwards, our cars met again and he automatically reversed and let me go. Then my instructor said 'HE SCARED OF YOU AH YOU SEE. JUST NOW YOU SCARE HIM UNTIL NOW HE DON'T DARE TO COME NEAR YOU.' *sob sob sob* Today's lesson totally crushed whatever hope I had about passing my test. And my instructor also told me yet another of his student passed on the first attempt. ARGH. Think I will be the first one to tarnish his record. wail~~~ sorta regretting that I booked such an early slot. Maybe I should drive 2 more months or something... another bad news is that the new road will be opening this saturday, which means more fast moving traffic that I have to watch out for. SIGH.

Comments