[o344fe]

Hahahaha! Finally, we have completed Tomba! The final evil pig is relatively annoying, compared to the other pigs. This final evil pig has the ability to freeze Tomba whenever he goes near him. But his freezes don't inflict any damage, so basically it's either get the evil pig or just keep getting frozen in your tracks in ridiculous stances and various stages of movement. At first we got stuck at the last saved point, which was a witch's house. She's a friendly witch, and we needed to give her a cold medicine. Remember that the words are all in Japanese, and so I was reading the labels of the items and looking at the icons. The cold medicine turned out to be a sack. I thought it would be a pill...

After giving her the pill, we then had to put items into a cauldron in order. Somehow the walkthrough and the witch's instructions don't match, so we ditched the walkthrough for awhile here. After that we had to ride on this ridiculous looking GoGoCart, which looks like an inflatable pig on wheels. And it's so slow we cannot get the gold medal in the race, only the silver. Oh well, all in all, we completed the game, and it is quite so satisfying. If I had known I could use items from my inventory 10years ago, I'll probably had not completed it now too. Oh well. Guess it's time to pack up my PS again into the confines of the drawer. That will definitely make my room less cluttered with wires.

This morning jason and I went jogging along the canal route. I thought we would be jogging back via the canal route again but then he suggested that we run outside via seok's house and lot1. Whoa.. that feels like a longer route, but we decided to go by that way since half the canal route is under construction. Met jc econs tutor Mr Khoo on the way, cycling with his family. Don't know if he recognises me, or just waved to be friendly. Hahaha. Felt so accomplished after the jog. At least I'm not so guilty for eating so much fast food. Hee..

Comments