[o347fe]



Hmm, what have I been doing these days that I haven't been blogging? Lol. Being my usual self that's what. One fine day after my driving lesson, CalamaFee decided it's time to strike again. When I was at the bus stop, the ClearChannel kind with the high seat and the lower seats, I bumped my thigh into the corner of the higher seat. Hard. Very hard. I was trying so hard to keep a straight face because there were so many people at the bus stop. And especially since there was a guy beside me who was facing my direction to watch for buses. I so badly wanted to just scream out a 'SHYT!' and to soothe the pain. But I just kept normal and my gosh, it was really very painful. When I went home, there was already a bump that can be felt. By the next day, there was a huge, black, bruise. Then the next day, after I rubbed the bruise a bit, a little bruise appeared right beside the big one. I think it gave birth to a baby. (I actually took a picture, but decided not to upload it 'cos it'll probably disgust ppl; my thigh i mean) Just yesterday, I asked my fatty cousin which bruise does he think will hurt more if I rubbed both at the same time. What happened next was just me screaming out because he just said 'One way to find out.' and pressed 2 fingers down hard on my bruises. Oh well, me and my stupid questions.. haha.

They had a national day parade rehearsal yesterday! I could see the helicopters fly past with the gigantic national flag. My mom was so excited that she forgot she was carrying Reanne and started shouting at me to take a picture before running out to the living room to watch through the other windows. Reanne, of course, woke up from her sleep. Oh and my sister said, 'Shouldn't we be standing straight at attention and sing the national anthem when we see the flag?' I just rolled my eyes.

I also went to the airport with my cousins and sister to fetch my other cousin home. He just returned from Osaka via Bangkok and just raving on and on about how wonderful Japan is. I'm so jealous. Wonder when can I go to Japan. He's going there again in august. So, so jealous. I want his job! We were looking through his pictures on the laptop that night; New York, Japan, UK and wherever else he went. It's so amazing to be able to travel to so many places while still young. It's like there's a sense of accomplishment. Took the second picture from the carpark with my phone. Damn cool right, with the night shot feature. I've always wanted to capture the car headlights in the streak form. sigh.. the airport just makes me feel like going overseas even more. When, when WHEN can I go on board a plane again?

Comments