[o350fe]

Think everyone has stopped coming to my blog. Hahaha. Seldom get the chance to even use the com these days because of my sis. And when I do get to use the com, I have no idea what to blog about. Sigh.. I'm changing.

So what have I been doing in the hols? Nothing much. I didn't buy anything from the GSS, except maybe food. Caught Transformers, Harry Potter recently. Next movie is Simpsons! And after that, Ratatouille. Both animation, since I'm such a fan of cartoons. I've gotten so much more tanned now, so nat cannot say that I look pale. If she does, then I must be ill to have a pale face. Btw, thanks nat for coming down to help us during sabo night!

Just came back from soci camp yesterday. Tiring. As most camps are. But I must say, this camp is really quite successful. The activities are all fun and went on without much problems. So glad I heard praises from the freshies. For my program, TreasureHunt cum campus tour, there was satisfaction in watching an OG solve the puzzle for their next location. The 'OH!'s I hear when they eventually solve it and saying, 'Ya so smart.' Hahaha. I'm really sorry that Seidon got a sucky route. They had to walk all over campus back and forth.

Made a few friends and got closer to some old friends during camp. There's nancy with her 'Very the...' and her 'dear...' messages. LOL. Meiyen, whom I never got close to until the camp, and let me sleep in her room after I got frightened from the scary movies they played before fright night. Got to talk to claryce at one of the stations, and what we talked there was more than what I ever said to her when we were in pjc. Stoned on the beach with weida also while waiting for the ogs to come to our stations, and taught me how to throw a frisbee. Harrison and him were very patient with me, I am glad, because I'm quite a klutz when it comes to these sorta things. Harrison and zhiwei also taught me how to play pool. There's ambrose who agreed to walk through the fright night route with me, though sadly, we didn't have time to. Then qianfu, haha the both of us put up our hands at the same time to shield our eyes during the movie screening. The both of us also screamed very loudly when the hand popped out from the water and grabbed the boy into the water. Siying, another senior whom I got closer to from sabo night. The both of us were also the ham people, scared of being alone at the stations in dark places. Hmm.. who else. I guess the people whom I stuck more to during the camp are all here. So glad that at least there were people to acompany me when I was such a loner during camp. Hahaha.. felt so anti-social since I don't quite have common topics with people. Glad, glad, glad. (Oh no, I sound like Pollyanna.)

I'm still recovering from my lack of sleep post-camp. Damn. Feel tired again. Having post-camp feelings again. The suddenly-dunno-what-to-do-and-have-nothing-to-do feeling. Don't like!

Comments