[o352fe]

While most other people are worrying whether they will get the modules that they want, おれは worrying about what module to take. This is uber frustrating. So many things to consider. Normally I would take modules according to my interest, which would be some archi mod, but I'm afraid my CAP will be screwed because I have no physics background or something. Then I have to consider if anyone is taking the module with me, which would refer to GEK1052 with seok, but unfortunately it clashes with my nm mod. So if I were to take some other mod where I know for sure there would be someone with me at least during lecture, it would be GEK1046, with wes. Then there's the problem because the exam date is bloody late. Not that I really mind, but it's on the same day as another of my module, just that this is in the evening, while the nm mod's exam is in the morning. So I'll have a relatively long break before my last papers, and I'll have to burn 2 modules in an unbearably long exam day. So frustrating. As if that is not enough, the module takes up one of my pre-planned free day, making it so very inconvenient. Now I have to bear with going to school for 2hours. One hour bus ride, 2 hour lecture, one hour bus ride home. Sucks. So what if I choose not to take any GEM this sem? Possible, because jason hasn't cleared any GEM yet so I can take it with him next sem. But, this means I will still be short of one module. Oh man. This really sucks. Really and truly. I'm going mad with frustration and about to burst into tears man.

Comments