[o353fe]

Having a rather boring day today. My poor boyfriend is sick at home with a cold. We had initially decided to go gyming in the morning, but since he's sick, we can't do that. So this morning after talking to nat on the phone discussing about our last modules and random stuff, I had breakfast of boring bread and boring fresh milk. Watched my current morning must-watch show, '大牌168' and laughed at those old $50 notes and old hairdo and weird fashion sense. When it ended, I switched over to ch5 and watched an episode of 'Beauty and the Geek'. It's my 3rd time watching that episode, seriously, and I still cannot stand Cecille. The way those blondies stick together because they were blonds..just so ugh. As one of the non-blond beauties put it, 'It's like high school all over again, ... who's popular and who's not.' I'll slap those girls if I could. Singapore's 'Girl on Girl' is way mild compared to that show. Bimbos with huge boobs. Anyway, after watching that, I decided to iron my clothes. I have a pile of shirts accumulated in my ironing basket. Iron, iron, iron, then I realised that I do not have enough hangers!!! Someone has been taking my hangers, that's what. But I don't know who. Cannot find any spare hangers anywhere either. Bummer. So I couldn't clear my ironing today. Bah. Then nat called again about a cavity in her tooth. It was rather amazing because I didn't know cavities could occur on the inside or underneath of a tooth instead of the top. Silent killers. They disguise themselves as a healthy tooth when inside they are eating away on it. Cooked lunch of pasta and my mom complained that I didn't put sugar in the sauce. SUGAR?!? I never heard of putting sugar in those bottled pasta sauce. Weird.

Meeting conz and ethan later at the airport. So far... But conz is working at expo so that's a better choice than anywhere else. Nope, none of them are going overseas or anything. We just decided to go there to chill and have dinner together. Haven't seen the both of them for so long. Hahaha and conz says my christmas present is still with her. Christmas is like.. 8 months ago? The next christmas is coming. Still, it is nice to meet my dear! (Yesh, conz is still my dear) Ethan better return me my inuyasha.. that one has been even longer.. HAHA.

Damn, feeling sleepy already. I still got library books which I think might be overdue. Awww.. this sucks. Gotta go to the library later.

Comments