[o358fe]

A very funny incident occured, involving jason and a particular pair of slippers from my house. Hee hee.. I shall not elaborate more, in case someone decides to tickle me to death.

I got my tongue pierced on Sunday morning.

Well, sort of, if you count an accidental occurance due to fee's clumsiness and carelessness. My mom had bought crabs during her sunday marketing and cooked it for brunch. I was eating my second crab and using my tongue to push a piece of shell away when I suddenly felt something cut my tongue. I thought I cut my tongue, because I could distinctly feel a smallish line down the tip of my tongue. So I stuck it out for my parents to see, but the two of them just looked at me and continued eating their crabs. I retracted my tongue and tried to taste if there was blood, because that cut felt rather big. But there wasn't any bloody taste! (hee) So I stuck my tongue again and tried to say "cut" to my parents. But they just stared at my tongue and told me "Stuck in your teeth issit? Go and take it out. Use fingernail lor."

*stares in disbelief*

If I had shell stuck in my teeth, would I stick out my tongue? I'm not a five year-old sticking my tongue out for all to see you know. So I said again, "Cut my tongue." Then they finally realised what I meant and said, "Have meh?" Which was when I realised that a shard of shell had pierced into my tongue.

Into.

I went to the mirror in my room and had to squeeze my tongue to get a bit of the shard to show before I could even pull it out. Ugh. Gross right. And painful. I never want to pierce any other part of my body other than the earlobes.

Comments