[o363fe]

Can I just say that I absolutely detest people who shake their freaking legs so vigourously during lectures, or any other time at all, for that matter? And can the law or something allow me to poke these people's thighs with a sharp pen or pencil whenever they embark on their earthquake-inducing leg twitches?

Just now during Cybercrime lecture, this girl beside me was shaking her legs open and close, so hard that my whole writing desk shook. With my laptop and packet of milo on it.

*quake* *quake* *quake*

For goodness' sake, whatever is she trying to do? It was so BLOODY irritating to have her quaking beside me. It made me feel that I was light despite my 50+kg body mass because even I was suffering from her aftershocks. I think it was the first time I saw such a novel way of leg shaking since the advent of a certain ex-classmate affectionally known as Tsunami. Maybe the two of them belong to the LegShakers Club or something.

Seriously.

So please, stop shaking your legs, all of you. Especially during exams or tests when the next person is just a few centimetres away from you. It is super distracting and disturbing. Shake some more; I think you will just shake all your fats out even if you do not have fats. Then your whole body will start to wobble with you whenever you shake your legs. If not shaking your legs will make your legs lose their strength and thus make you a handicap, then I suggest that you do so discreetly.

dis·creet
–adjective
1.judicious in one's conduct or speech, esp. with regard to respecting privacy or maintaining silence about something of a delicate nature; prudent; circumspect.
2.showing prudence and circumspection; decorous: a discreet silence.
3.modestly unobtrusive; unostentatious: a discreet, finely wrought gold necklace.
From www.dictionary.com

There, I have even provided the meaning of discreet for you. No excuse that you don't understand what it means.

Sorry to anyone if I sound mean or anything, but enough is enough. And thank your lucky stars I don't bring craft knives in my pencil case anymore. Don't make me start.

Comments