[o368fe]

Those singtel people had been drilling huge holes in the carpark and even the exercise park downstairs. I was so worried when I saw that the places they were digging were quite near to Birdie's grave. So, so, scared they will dig Birdie up and crush her or something. I want her to be able to rest in peace, not pieces. But there were some tracks left behind by the digger, which meant that the grave was indeed driven over. How my heart ached. Just the other day, I was taking an afternoon nap, and I remembered very clearly that I heard Birdie's calls. I woke up, to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and I really heard it! I was absolutely, absolutely sure it was Birdie, because I haven't heard any other wild mynahs call that way. But when I really woke up after that, my mom said there wasn't any bird at all. *slumps* I still miss Birdie alot. I still have the instinct to peek at the spot where Birdie used to be, but everytime I do that, I just see the empty spot. It's really instinctive, I just cannot get used to walking out to the balcony without looking at Birdie. Or where she used to be. And I'm sounding incoherent! Gah!

It's not the first time I experience something very real when I am sleeping. Actually, maybe I do wake up and experience something, only to fall back asleep and then think it was all only a dream. No idea. I can hold perfectly 'awake' conversations with people even though I am sleeping. As in, if someone were to come into my room and talk to me when I was sleeping, he/she will still get proper responses. My mother does that to me alot. Don't ask why. However, my responses will always be by Opposition Fee, which means if you ask if I want to go out, I will answer no. If you ask if I think whomever is good-looking, I will say no. And if you try to trick me by asking if I don't want to go out, I will still tell you that yes, I don't want to go out. Oh well, enough about my sleep talking, lest some pervs start coming into my room and talk to me while I am sleeping.

An update on my projects, which seem to be what school is all about these days:-
[NM2101] starting on the report; write-up should be done by monday.
[NM2219] COMPLETED!
[NM2220] done with the writing, layout started with little progress though...
[NM3210] COMPLETED!
[GEK1046] more or less done, left with editing of report and the recording of our video.

Comments