[o381fe]

Time to BLOG!!!
Some pictures:

A bouquet to replace the previous one that grew black and mouldy..
And this one is funny. I went watsons last last week and bought 2 packets of maltesers. I paid with 2 $2 notes, but the cashier must had keyed in wrongly and input $400 instead. Look at how much change I'm supposed to get back! Hahaha, but she gave me back 40cents, and I didn't see the receipt until i was home that night. Also on receipts, I went to this craft shop in chinatown and bought some stuff, including a chain. The cashier also keyed in the wrong price, down by 1 decimal place, so my $2.80 chain became 28cents. Which I didn't realise until the next day. No wonder the total she billed me didn't tally with my mental calculations.
I finally bought this rainbow mobile from Ikea!! I've been eyeing it for such a long time and when I saw that it was going for $5, I immediately grabbed it. Literally. You should had seen my dear's face when I did that. Totally impulse buying, but one that I don't regret ;] It's so lovely, with all the bunnies and meh mehs, I can just go to sleep staring at it.....zzz.... Anyway, Ikea Queenstown is currently undergoing major renovations and re-furnishing, so lots of their stuff are out-of-stock. Wanted to get those little pieces of mirror to stick onto my cupboard so it looks more disco-ish, but yea, out-of-stock too.

Kinda had a miserable nm2216 presentation. Opened the wrong file, technical glitches, stammering of lines.. oh well.

Had my health screening last wednesday. Usual faintedness after taking blood for the blood test. At least I didn't black out. I told the nurse I was feeling faint and she quickly told someone to get Milo for me. Milo!! I love Milo! Anyway the nurse is the best I've met so far. She's really caring, and from the way she talked to me and handled the injection, she's gentle too. She tried to encourage me by telling me, "God made women strong, yet soft and gentle." Sounds wise. She's the kind of person who manifests God's care and love, like an angel. Could really feel very comfortable in her presence. Glad and grateful that she was attentive to me too and took care of me for the moment when I was not feeling so well. And of course, dear knew something was wrong when I didn't reappear from the room after some time. He came in looking for me and told me he knew I must had fainted or something.. hahaha. Smart lor.

Lastly, some cotton candy lovin' at NewYorkNewYork. Dear finally brought me there after so many times of walking past with me refusing to eat there. Glad we finally could dine there, because I LOVE THE COTTON CANDY MACHINE! Hahaha. Their staff are also real friendly and helpful, just the kind of people we need in the service sector. Nice place to dine!


'myspace



Comments