[o382fe]

Okay, I'm really blogging less and less this sem. Been quite a hectic semester, with 3217 and all those projects. But it's challenging and really allows me to learn new skills which I may need in my future job. There have been times when I really wanted to blog about something, but when I get online, I do all my other stuff first until I totally forget about blogging. So now here I am in the media viewing room during my 2 hour break wanting to finish some work (the keyword here is wanting) but I decided to blog first. Between rushing to meet deadlines, I managed to squeeze in time for felting. Ahhh~something that feels so forgotten, as if I haven't touched felt in a super duper long time. Anyway, I made a gingerbreadman for myself. Tried to model it after Shrek's Gingey, but instead creating a GingerMonster from Heck. Then my sister insisted that this gingey is hers, and when I refused, she asked me to make another one for her. Oh well.. my fault for 疼-ing my sis. Well, she's my only sister ok, and without her I ...won't have wireless at home.. HAHAHA! Of course, also then there won't be anyone for me to disturb and act silly in front of and no live entertainment. So yea, I made one for her, and I think it looked much better and more like Gingey, but it still has a weird vibe to it. Wonder why. Prolly cos it's much shorter than Gingey. Dunno.

My GingerMonster from Heck. Look at those eyes and that sinister smile.
My sister's. Think it looks more decent.

Yesterday some unit in the next block was on fire and there were fire engines and everything. At first, I saw the 2 firemen on motorbikes thing, and one of them grabbed a fire extinguisher in one hand and raced towards my block's lobby. So naturally I thought the fire was in my block. I craned my neck and tried to see any smoke billowing out or anything that tells me the source of fire, but no. All I could see were other neighbours, who, like me, were trying to determine where the fire was. Then the fire engine came, and they shouted something. Then finally, I knew the fire was in the next block. Zzz.. so that fireman anyhow run ah. Funny. Soon, those ah peks downstairs abandoned their seats and went to crowd around and look at the action. Oh well.. that's what they do right? I think my area is a fire hazard area. All those elderly cooking something and then falling asleep or those Sundac people playing with fires when their guardian is sleeping. I dunno what they do. But this is like, the 2nd time there was a fire major enough to warrant 2 fire engines.

Argh. I feel so tired now. Sure gonna fall aslp in the lecture later. Shall blog again another time.

Comments