[o386fe]

Had a funny dream last night, or rather..this morning.

I was in this place that looked like my primary school. But I was around sec sch age or current age. I went to the girls' toilet with this other girl whom I don't know. Meaning, we just happened to go to the toilet at the same time. Then we both knew that this toilet was not usable, though I wonder why. 3 of the cubicles look fully functional to me, and one of it didn't have water in the toilet bowl. Somehow, we also knew that we had to go to the washroom upstairs, but not via the stairs. It was via one of the cubicles. And being me, I forgot which cubicle it was. The other girl was more brave, she went into the first cubicle (which happens to be the squatting kind), put one foot in the water and pushed the flush button. Then she disappeared. I was just standing there, not knowing what I was doing. Probably stoning, I guess. Then I also went to use that enchanted toilet.

And I was upstairs! Then Wes came in. Yes, it was still a female washroom, so I dunno what he was doing there. Anyway now I don't know how to go back downstairs via the cubicle, even though the stairs were just outside the toilet. So wes saw me and we started discussing how to get downstairs again. At first he didn't believe that it worked. So he went inspecting each cubicle while I decided to just use the stairs instead. So I went down and went into the toilet again. Then as I went inside, wes emerged from one of the cubicles.

"It works!" he said, with this boyish excitedness. And he went and told his girlfriend about it. Haha.. I was just standing there watching him regale the story with quite exaggerated movements. Then I guess I got bored and went back to my classroom.

In the classroom, all my classmates from my secondary sch were there. I instinctively went to the seat at the back of the class. And as luck would have it, my belongings were at that seat. But it also meant that I was sitting beside this girl in class whom not many people like, including me. But never mind, because the class freak turned up at that point and looked damn miserable, saying she wants my seat. Then the girl beside me said, "No, your seat is over there," and she pointed to a seat about 3 rows in front of mine diagonally. Around that seat were her clique, and beside her supposed seat was one of the cutest guy in my class. He looked miserable too, the poor guy. Haha. Then this class freak pouted but went over to the seat anyway, 'cos we all know she's secretly in love with that guy.

Suddenly, class started. It was a female teacher, but I cannot which one. Prolly my primary 5 teacher. She asked us strange things, and towards the end of the dream, this group of friends, veronica, chingyang, yitze, weechong and natalie appeared in wayang costumes and started singing some buddhist chant while standing in a row at the front door of the classroom. Veronica started arguing with natalie after one chant was finished, because she lost her pitch and didn't know which note to start on. She blamed natalie for it, saying she was useless, even though she's a brilliant pianist. Apparently natalie was going to take her final music exam the next day too, and she scolded veronica for saying it out loud, because then, she might not pass the exam and it would be veronica's fault.

Then I don't remember what happened, but I woke up. Quite amusing, as I analyzed where parts of my dream came from. The wayang costumes were prolly from the sheng siong advertisement on tv now. The toilet flush thing, from my nm2216 readings. Wes, because I was talking about him last night. And the rest from my very fruitful imagination.

One last paper tomorrow! After that, freedom! (Till the next semester, that is.)

And yes. I'm still kinda angry.

Comments