[o395fe]

Haha.. i moved the sewing machine into my room last night. It is currently sitting in the spot where my laptop used to be. Dear said people replace sewing machines with laptops, not the other way round. Haha, what to do? I'm weird. The excitement when I first made uniform stitches appear on the fabric..haha I was laughing to myself.

Anyway, I managed to get my eyelet punch from Daiso! My favourite shop. They got the things I need at such a low price. But for this eyelet punch I would need a hammer. I still haven't found coupling pliers from Daiso tho.. so I guess Daiso doesn't have everything. But I'm happy. Hee.

Finally met my working boyfriend in Orchard for dinner last night. Haven't seen him for almost 2 weeks. He's so busy with work that he often only leaves the office around 7plus. Went for dinner at Ding Tai Fung 'cos he was craving for the xiao long bao. While waiting for our seats, my stomach began growling even though I wasn't hungry when we arrived. Finally got our seats, waited for our food to arrive and we ate till we were very, very full. Initially, we had decided to go for desserts somewhere else after our dinner, but three quarters of the way tru dinner, we agreed that we can't possibly eat much else.

Walked down Orchard after that, but most of the shops were closed. Ended up at Carrefour, where we wanted to buy something to drink, but dunno why we didn't buy anything. Went to take the bus back, and I showed him my sis's DS game, Taiko sth sth. Both of us were drumming away.. haha so fun.

2 more training sessions to go and then I'm on my own. So scary. I'm afraid I will read the doctor's writings wrongly and dispense the wrong prescription. There's so much to remember! Argh!

Comments