[o397fe]

I realized I'm slipping into Pushing Daisies' "The facts are these:" phrase. 'The story is this..' etc.. haha. But it does sound interesting, in the narrator's voice tho. Not mine. Never mind.

I've now been through 5 training sessions at the clinic, one more than the required 4, and will start attachment next week for 2 weeks, afterwhich Mala will throw me into deep ravines of danger and leave me by myself. Hope I can do well, but the doctors' handwritings are really terrible things to read, much worse than gordon's handwriting. Mala said if doctors could write nicely then they would lose their jobs, because of the amount of time required for them to write legibly. Apparently Dr Wong and Mala have high hopes on me, saying they want me to work by myself as soon as possible. And I've told them, I've got my own committments in school and in my life, so I can't work the many hours they think I can. I mean, I'm an undergrad in CNM, you can't expect me to work as a clinic assistant all my life right? I'm pretty sure that is not what I want to do. I would rather be a tutor.

Still feel rather confused sometimes at the clinic. Yesterday I forgot to press '00' at the cash register and just continued. So it refused to work, giving off error beeps whenever I tried to press any other buttons. In the end, Mala had to switch off the machine and restart it. Grr. Then sometimes the patients are confused themselves, making me even more confused. Oh well.. seeing that it is a rather interesting job, I hope I can stay long enough. But really don't think I will compromise my school work and social life for this job. Ain't not that worth it.

Comments