[o401fe]

Chan Mali Chan your head.

Stupid South View Primary has been playing/rehearsing that song for gazimultilion times since I don't know when.

And they keep playing it over and over and over again in the afternoons.

And it's not as if they have a nice version of the song.

It's like a super irritating, high-pitched, retarded version. Really irritating.

I'm still playing my sister's NDS, playing this game called Animal Crossing: Wild Wild World. Even though, the world is not wild at all. My character is trapped in his own town, which consists of a museum, a shop, a tailor, a post office/town hall. Plus of course, my neighbours who keep moving away even though I make sure I talk to them at least once a day. Those super annoying neighbours, however, refuse to move away. They will give rather impolite comments to my character when he suffers from bee stings (which of course came from my making him shake trees for money). To sum it up, the town is small. Not wild at all. Because this game is meant for WiFi connection between 2 DS so that the other person's character can come into the town. But I think both towns are still the same, so I have no idea what's the whole idea about. Lol. Nevertheless, I am still intrigued by the game because of the real-time clock thing. The town's calendar works the same as our real-life one, so that means there's no pause or anything. Kind of scary isn't it. For every hour I spend in game-time, I have already spent the same amount of time in my life. Hmm..if I play at 12.30am, the game's time will be 12.30am.

These days I've been groggy and in semi-dazed mode because of the double whammy medicine Dr LeeOh prescribed. Dhasedyl and Fedac. The effects last till the morning even though I took them the previous night. Gosh. Make me feel like sleeping my whole day away instead of going to work. Argh. Work is tiring.

Comments