[o406fe]

Stupid parents. Stupid family. All started with my mom marrying the wrong man, a stupid man. Then she gave birth to us, another stupid mistake. Please, don't give birth to children unless you are sure you can give them a good life. Children don't have a choice.

All I wanted was to celebrate my 21st happily, with all my family and friends, make it one big happy affair. But because of stupid family problems between my dad and my mom's family, this cannot happen. So I have to keep my party among my friends, not that I mind, and also to keep it from my father's side. To make things even more ridiculous, I have to keep it a secret that we intend to celebrate my birthday with my mom's side. Insane right? It's only a birthday celebration, and there's so many problems I need to think of, besides the planning.

Not only that, another problem is having a day when my mom's side will be free. HELLO? It's my birthday, why should I be waiting for people to come back from their HOLIDAYS overseas to celebrate it? I should be the one who call the shots, not those assholes. So what if they are rich and going overseas? I don't need their presence at my party. I can celebrate it with people who care enough instead of not remembering that it's my 21st and deciding to go overseas to enjoy themselves and goodness knows do what else.

So I told my mom, if it's that difficult, then forget about the celebrations. Who gives a heck. If they don't, certainly not me. The whole meaning of having a celebration is gone and tarnished by their stupid brains. And what did I get in reply? A scolding, that me and my sis are forever like that, saying things so mean and ridiculous. Hello? Can someone please remind that insane woman that SHE was the one who ALWAYS used that phrase on us whenever something goes wrong? No one wants to go somewhere with her and she shouts at us, "Aiya, don't bother la. So difficult. Gui ki sua." So what's wrong with me using what she always uses on us? She's forever thinking she's right, never admitting that she is wrong. Always sees herself as the victim, not the assaulter.

She's already damn slack at home. Do you know that she only sweeps and mops the living room and her own room? She washes some of our clothes and cooks dinner. I am usually the one who cooks lunch. We even prepare our own breakfast since like I was in kindergarten. She doesn't even iron our clothes. She doesn't even fold away the laundry. We also have been washing our own dishes since as far as I can remember. All she knows is complain that we never help her. Hello again? What DOES she do? And what have we been doing then? By we, I mean me and my sis. My dad doesn't even lift a finger. All he does is eat and sleep and work and grumble that we girls should be doing the housework. Sometimes I even pack the living room for her. And what does she do? She will say I ALWAYS never stack the chairs after eating, something I ALWAYS DO. Seriously, she has time to take naps every afternoon. And me and my sis not only have to go to school, we also work. So who should be more tired here? Blame your stupid self for allowing your husband to simply sit in his chair to rot his life away.

Not forgetting her family. They seriously think they are so important and wise. Being sarcastic, crazy, biased, embarassing, what else do they know? All that I want is to have a celebration, so that the whole family can be together, something that hasn't been very possible since my grandma's passing. So what's the point in having to wait for them, when the point was to make it a spontaneous thing to see how many people can attend? This would be something my grandma would be happy about, being able to get people around without much trouble. If it takes so much effort to gather them, it just loses it's meaning. No wonder my grandma was so upset. All the birds' wings strong already, can fly, all fly away. Want to see all also so difficult. She's not wrong.

Bloody pissed. Seems no one understand how important I treat my 21st at all. Sometimes I just wonder why am I doing so much for this family. They don't even seem to know.

Comments