[o415fe]

If anyone of you happen to pick up a copy of the Ridge from nus, do know that pages 20 and 21's layout was done by me. Some things were screwed up for this month's issue and all the contributors' names were omitted. Kinda sucky when they don't credit you for things you are doing for free. Like hello? And their reason was no space. What kind of stupid reason was that. Welcome to the wonderful world of university life. Where students hog printers by printing their entire semester's readings and lecture notes. Is it so difficult to go to the library each week to print? I know it is convenient, but only for them. The other people queuing have to wait for all their bloody notes to be printed, page by page by page by page...gosh. I hate freshies. I was a freshie once and I don't think I was that inconsiderate or dumb.

Comments