[o418fe]

Jason bought me a pillow some time back from ikea. It's quite flat, specially for tummy-sleepers like me. But I don't know why it's like super fat now so I use it to cover my ears when I sleep. Haha.

Anyway, I meant to post this long ago, but as usual, I never got down to it until now. Sem break's over, and it didn't really feel like much either. Ho hum.

After our cardio class last last last friday, we went to west coast park. Packed macs meal and went to the walk-out thing (it's not called a jetty, I think) and sat there to eat, enjoying the sea breeze and each other's company. Then when I was about to finish eating, I pulled out sparklers, candles and a lighter from my bag. I had been carrying them around school the whole day, wondering if the candles are getting broken or whether the lighter fliud is going to leak and expode or something. Haha. Anyway some of the sparklers were really a little bent after a day in my bag (and some mishandling I guess ;] ) So, tadah! We had our first Mooncake festival without mooncakes in a very very long time! Jason didn't even remember that it was mid-autumn festival soon. But yea, it was fun, even though silly me is freaking afraid the sparks will burn me or something. I think I was screaming away whenever a lit sparkler is in my hand. Lol. So fun so fun!

Comments