[o425fe]

So many things to do, so little time!

I still owe someone a certain dragon (I promise it'll be done by christmas!!)

I haven't done up my portfolio for consultation.

I haven't finished drawing the sprites for nm2217 (sorry crystal!)

I haven't been playing my beloved Lego (real ones and psp ones)

I haven't met up with ao2 (not my fault this one.. someone forgot to call me.. who ah? but she has solemnly promised to remember..haha)

I haven't gone pak-tohing with jason dear baby. (no movie, no dates)

I haven't prepared my WideRuled prototype. (one of those storytelling generator thingies that require programming again)

I haven't slept for 7 hours each night for a looooong looooooong time.

I haven't been home to eat dinner cooked by my precious mom for some time.

At least, I have attended several birthday parties.

Made one or two things with my crafty fingers.

Seen several people I miss.

Told my mom how much I love her in this past month more than in my past one year.

Fed the hamsters. (Oh this is super random.)

Completed some portions of projects. ('cuz of deadlines, bozo)

Learnt how to use Photoshop and Illustrator so much better. (I've transcended to the next level, watch out world!)

Read someone's blog. (girl, you're not alone. guys just don't understand sometimes. tho i still don't really like u. you won't read my blog anyway)

BLOGGED ABOUT ALL THE CRAP HERE NOW.

Comments