[o430fe]

There I was, lazing on the sofa, playing my sister's ds (yea.. animal crossing again!) when my mom came home with a letter in her hand.

"Aiya.. why not car! Mercedes!"

"What happened?"

"This one lor! Why never let me win the car. But win $100."

I took the letter from her and read it. My mom won $100 worth of fairprice vouchers.. instead of the top prize, which is this:



So sian.

Then while I was taking a nap in the evening, my dad came home. Of course, my mom told him about it. And even though I was in my room, I could hear everything.

Mom: "Wasted, never win the car!"
Dad: "For me to drive ah."
Mom: "Haiz."
Dad: "For me ah."
Sis: "For AH ZHE (sister)."
Dad: "For me to drive ah."

Way to go sis! Stupid dad. Why should he get to drive the car even if we won it? He has his motorbike. And it's not as if he needs a larger vehicle. For what. To carry his fish? Or to go pick up girls and drive them around?

My mom was saying if we had won the benz we would sell it off and get a lower maintainence car. Of course right? And anyway I don't think I really want to drive a benz around. Then my dad was saying what why cannot drive and nonsense. Can he please wake up? As he always says.."You think your father print money ah?"

Oh well. Not as if we won the car anyway.

Comments