[o435fe]

Happy 2 years to us! Some of the pictures are blur.. cos of my camera.

Jason must be trying to kiss the bouquet.

He says: "Nine stalks for 长长久久 ma.."
She says: "One stalk for one and only ma.."

Dinner was at Waraku at Central. I had been craving for my chirashi for weeks. Hee. While waiting for seats we stood at the glass window overlooking clarke quay. The lights were rather pretty, and it happened that there were these two river taxis there. Waiting for my chirashi, chirashi, chirashi!

Yes, mister hau.. give me gangster face.

I have to try to make my arms look skinny. They're really flabby now. Gross.

He always gets his ramune. There were a couple of koreans at the table beside us, and they were stealing glances when the server was opening the ramune. Basically there's this glass marble thing that you have to push down in order to open the drink. Very interesting and has a light citrusy flavour.

Finally, my chirashi arrived! Don and udon with tempura crumbs.

Close up of chirashi bowl. There's squid, salmon and tuna sashimi, ebiko and ikura, and of course my favourite, ama ebi! All on top of egg covered vinegared rice. Yummy yummy! Shit.. made me feel like going to eat it again now.

Dear with his beef thingy. Lol..I forgot the name. But he loves anything that he can cook for himself. Fast moving action, stir the egg, pour over the beef and let it simmer.

He looks so happy la. Lol.

After the yummy-licious dinner, we went downstairs and saw this lion dance troupe practicing. It's really cool, because it's the first time we ever saw them going through the whole routine without the lion head. And we were having fun trying to interpret their movements, because the person in front will flick his fingers, which we think is to pull the strings which will move the eyes and mouth of the lion head, which they weren't using yet. Without the head, it was like we suddenly notice alot of things, like how tired the back person looked, their legs twitching so that it looks like ONE lion instead of TWO person. Really very cool. *blink blink blink* *DONG CHENG*

We had wanted to go for dessert at Coffee Club after watching the lion dance rehearsal, but it was too late and they were closing. So we decided to go to west coast macs for ice cream. At the carpark, I whipped out my camera again and took this picture. Another blurry shot tho. But no one would be able to tell that we took this picture in the carpark if I hadn't said so.

Jason trying to connect to his gps to find our way to west coast. Guys and their techie things.

Had to leave the bouquet in the car cos it would had been too cumbersome to carry to dinner. Noticed that the flowers look really surreal and pretty with the car's blue interior lights. Oooh..

Along the way, I decided that it was too late to go to west coast macs for dessert (my mom doesn't like me to stay out late) so we turned around and headed for my house. Then again along the way we decided that we could afford some time for a milo dino from al azhar. When we got there tho, there was no parking! So we agreed that if we still haven't found an empty lot by the time we reach the end of the carpark, we will go home. And true enough, we weren't fated to have our dessert that night. So, milo dino-less and ice cream-less, we finally went home.

The bouquet again some days later. The flowers bloomed! I don't quite understand the pearl things, but I guess it makes the roses look nicer.

As dear guessed, I would sew something for him and make a card. Oh well. I'm not that creative when it comes to giving presents. And yea.. it is somehow always more difficult to sew things while on the phone with him. And it also seems that the more I don't want him to know about it, the more I will prick myself with the needle by accident and I have to remember not to make any noise or howl in pain. Then there were those silent moments when I was trying to untangle some knot in the thread which he thought I was too tired to think of anything to say. Lol.

The completed pair! One for him and one for me! Jason's hair really looks like this right? I purposely cut it such that it looks like him and the girl looks like me.

Happy two years to us dear! Thank you for all the things you have done for me, for tolerating my nonsense, my bird-bird-ness, for being understanding and still loving me :)

Comments