[o436fe]

Two domokun pouches side by side, but one of them is handmade by me. Heehee. Guess which one?

Answer: The one on the right. And in my sister's words, the one without cheeks. I showed it to xiaowen, and she said, correct what. Domo doesn't have cheeks.

Anyway, it's the first time I ever attempted to sew zips, and I must say, I did really well. Hand sewn ok! (Cos I don't know how to use the sewing machine..heehee) My mom said, "Tsk tsk tsk. Orh hor. Later the company sue you." Haha. My mom is always doing some crazy or ridiculous antics. Last night she was laughing creepily with some pop-up bert toy that my cousin got for us from beijing.

Back to domo, the moment I completed the sewing and turned it outside-in, I was laughing like mad because it looked really weird. Then I took it to the living room where my sister was and I showed it to her, then threw it on the floor and the both of us were just laughing crazily away. Dunno why, but we both thought it looked really um.. weirdly funny. Oh well. At least I succeeded. YES!

I think only some people know that I love Lego and actually still play with it. I remember my first tub, the little blue one, which my parents bought for me and which I carried all the way home so happily. Jason got me this box after I had told him about it. IT HAS A GOLDEN BRICK INSIDE! I was really so darn excited. I was at jurong point toys r'us and I saw boxes of this and also the Lego Indiana Jones set. Whoo.. I promptly msged him about it and gushed about the lego. Lol. A few days later, he surprised me with it using the car-boot tactic again. Wahaha.. I'm really so happy. THANKS DEAR! I HAVE THE GOLDEN BRICK!


They have this golden brick to commemorate their 50 year anniversary. Just look at the classic pictures they have on the box. Very pretty and nostalgic pictures.

Then the other day we were at marina square's diva, and I saw them selling a set of lego ear studs. OMG. LEGO! Jason wanted to buy it for me, but I told him, I can make it myself. Just stick the ear stud backing onto my lego.. and I have so much lego in all the different shapes and sizes.

So...

TADA! My own lego ear studs! I'm so happy with it.

I used the one-dot lego pieces instead of the two-dots kind which diva used. Two-dots is just too big for my earlobe. Heehee.. I'm so so happy. Not many people can have earstuds that can be stacked together you know!

Comments