[o437fe]

Yay! Boyfriend and I went east coast to rollerblade today. It's both our first time blading, and honestly, I was the one who has been pestering him to go with me. Didn't manage to take any pictures, with us trying very hard to even keep our balance.

Okay, correction, me trying to keep my balance.

I fell a few times, landing on my butt. There was once when I was falling, I tried to grab onto the railings, and ended up falling very slowly from rolling down, down, down, and eventually lying on my back.

Jason was much better, he was blading about more freely than I was. It was only towards the end that I managed to blade a short distance.

We tried to blade to 7eleven/macs, but I was hopelessly slow and couldn't go up slopes or steps, so in the end we only managed to reach 7eleven, but couldn't get in the store, so we moved back again to the skate park area.

Hah..dunno why but going skating was so satisfying and so fun. Even though I fell a few times, and didn't go very far or actually really bladed alot, it was really fun. Falling down was funnier. Hahaha.

Okay, this post isn't making much sense. And my legs are aching already.

Comments